JLG Power Tower Push Around Scissor Lift Hire
Our JLG Power Tower for hire is a fantastic push-around option for working at height. Thanks to its compact size it is slim enough to fit through a standard doorway yet offers a generous platform and has an impressive working height of 5.1m (16.7ft).
The JLG Power Tower is commonly used for indoor repair, installation, or maintenance work. Due to its simple controls, it is incredibly easy to use, making it a popular no-fuss choice. The operator will simply push the JLG Power Tower into position, then once inside, press a button in order to elevate to their desired height.
The JLG Power Tower features the following specs:
- Compact design (0.78m wide) allows easy passage through most doorways.
- A large platform size (1.52m x 0.78m) gives the operator more room to work and more room for tools/equipment.
- Improved productivity – utilizing a Power Tower is estimated at 4x quicker than using ladders and small scaffold towers.
- Flexibility to work at the correct height.
- Handrail protection already in place from the ground up.
- Lightweight: ideal for raised access ‘computer’ flooring.
- Fits through standard single doorways and into passenger lifts.
- Up to 300 lifts per charge.
- Automatically braked wheels on elevation.
To find out more information about the JLG Power Tower, or to discuss hire options and availability please get in touch. Alternatively, you can easily hire the 5m scissor lift below.
We also offer IPAF Training Courses. Click here to view